Bring to dead tuples to alive

From: Roberto Médola <tel(dot)medola(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bring to dead tuples to alive
Date: 2021-01-19 13:02:48
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi.
I need to revert someone deletes in my table.
I researched a lot and found pg_dirtyread and also pgtreats. Unfortunately
I was unable to use either. My base is on a windows 2008 r2, PostgreSQL
9.3.5 and is over 4 TB in size. The table in question is distributed
through tablespace in several units, inheriting to keep the records
together.
Fortunately for me, this base does not delete, just insert and the deletes
that were done wrong, were executed by me.
It turns out that I simulated on another server (linux) a table with fields
similar to those of production and I couldn't see the dead tuples because
of one of the fields being bytea.
Already tried:
- pg_dirtyread
- compile the sources to show the HeapTupleSatisfiesVisibility
But as the server is on windows, compilation is very complicated.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can reverse the deletes?