Re: GCC error and libmpfr.so.4 not found

From: Asma Riyaz <asmariyaz23(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin(at)geoff(dot)dj>
Cc: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GCC error and libmpfr.so.4 not found
Date: 2015-06-11 14:46:56
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a libmpfr.so.4 under a different location, which setting in
configure should I use so that it uses the required library from that
directory?

I have used ./configure --prefix=/path/directory
LIB=/path/to/libmpfr.so.4 but the config.log still shows that its looking
for libmpfr.so.4 under the shared location as before. Any advice will be
helpful.

Thank you,
Asma