Re: unique constraint with significant nulls?

From: Mike Blackwell <mike(dot)blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com>
To: depesz(at)depesz(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: unique constraint with significant nulls?
Date: 2012-09-25 16:34:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Interesting, but that assumes there's a value to use in the coalesce that
isn't a valid data value.

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>