Re: pg_trgm authors

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: pg_trgm authors
Date: 2016-08-08 19:56:13
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 8 August 2016 at 19:02, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 03:20:01PM +0300, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>> Attached is a small patch to pg_trgm documentation, which indicates
>> Alexander Korotkov as co-author. He made a lot of improvements to
>> pg_trgm and I think it's fair to mention him as author too.
>
> Thanks, patch applied to head.

My understanding was that we didn't mention authors anymore on contrib modules?

I remember various people's names being removed some years back.

Certainly, not all contrib modules have authors listed.

Either we should remove them all or add others back in. Which should we do?

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/