Re: Pgday italy

From: gülçin yıldırım <yildirim(dot)gulcin88(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ilaria <ilaria(dot)battiston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgday italy
Date: 2019-03-23 11:46:37
Lists: pgsql-women

As far as I know (group needs to confirm this), the conference gave us 5
free tickets, so you can have one of them. You are the perfect candidate
for the booth as well! Thank you for willing to do it <3 If you are worried
about travel expenses I can personally cover your train trip. Just let me
know if it helps you to come there.

Cheers,
Gülçin