Fix for complete-bundle.sh

From: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fix for complete-bundle.sh
Date: 2014-11-20 11:21:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

While building pgAdmin3 on OS X, we observed that the
script complete-bundle.sh, greps for the string "Mach-O i386 executable"
from the output of file command. This does not work on my OS X 10.8, where
the file shows the output in a different order.

$ file pgAdmin3
pgAdmin3: Mach-O executable i386

So, the grep fails there. Attached herewith is the patch that should work
for "Mach-O i386 executable" and as well as "Mach-O executable i386"
outputs.

--
Sandeep Thakkar

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin.patch application/octet-stream 702 bytes