Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432

From: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: 周志勤 <joe(dot)zhou(at)dualhelios(dot)com>
Cc: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>, Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Muralikrishna Bandaru <muralikrishna(dot)bandaru(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
Date: 2024-05-09 08:36:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Joe,

Looking at the installation log, it seems the installer is not
returning the reported error message but I see the post installation steps
like creation of cluster and starting of the services missing. Are you
running the installer with a non-admin user account? Or did you run the
installer in the extract-only mode?

--
Sandeep Thakkar