Re: Pre-processing during build

From: Scott Morgan <scott(at)adligo(dot)com>
To: Mark Rotteveel <mark(at)lawinegevaar(dot)nl>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pre-processing during build
Date: 2015-06-16 13:11:47
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi All,

I just thought I should mention that I have been writing some tools that
will eventually compete with ant-junit and maven-junit builds. The main
reason is to add concurrency everywhere, along with other things
like integrated code coverage in tests;
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fabricate-tests4j-now-githubcom-scott-morgan

It will be a while before this is well documented and a plausible
replacement (and Fabricate will only work with Git for several years), but
it may be worth the wait. The time cost of converting a build and test
API is usually quite immense.

Cheers,
Scott