Re: BUG #18075: configuration variable idle_session_timeout not working as expected

From: Muhammad Ali Ansari <maliansari(dot)coder(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #18075: configuration variable idle_session_timeout not working as expected
Date: 2023-08-30 22:12:54
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I managed to make it work as expected by using psycopg library to create
connection pool directly and disabling idle_session_timeout on PostgreSQL
as psycopg docs suggested that. The problem maybe pgbouncer or maybe some
other problem in PostgreSQL. Maybe pgbouncer disables idle_session_timeout
of PostgreSQL, but it's not written anywhere.