Partitioning large table (140GB)

From: Vikas Sharma <shavikas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Partitioning large table (140GB)
Date: 2019-11-20 08:41:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi There,

In our production, we use postgres 9.5 with streaming replication using
repmgr, there is a large table of 140GB size which receives lots of inserts,

Is it possible to partition this table in this version of postgres? and if
so, please, can someone let me know the best way to accomplish this and the
best practices around it?

Thanks & Regards
Vikas