Problem in SQLFreeHandle (Statement)

From: Jade Koskela <jkoskela0(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem in SQLFreeHandle (Statement)
Date: 2014-06-12 02:30:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,
I am using psql-odbc 9.3 on OSX. I have one thread running a query, and
another thread cancels the query using SQLCancel. The thread running the
query successfully cancels and exits the driver code. When we try to free
the statement handle, it blocks on a mutex doing ENTER_CONN_CS, or
something similar in SQLFreeHandle.

Does anyone have any input on this problem? I don't see who is holding the
mutex, the thread running the query is done.

Thanks!