Re: Partitioned Table conversion to Non-Partition table in postgresql open source

From: Hellmuth Vargas <hivs77(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Brajendra Pratap Singh <singh(dot)bpratap766(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Partitioned Table conversion to Non-Partition table in postgresql open source
Date: 2020-12-28 21:27:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I had already read about some procedures to do that

https://www.enterprisedb.com/blog/postgres-partition-upgrade-your-partitioning-inheritance-declarative
https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/blog/how-to-migrate-from-inheritance-based-partitioning-to-declarative-partitioning-in-postgresql/

--
Cordialmente,

Ing. Hellmuth I. Vargas S.
Esp. Telemática y Negocios por Internet
Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate
EnterpriseDB Certified PostgreSQL 9.3 Associate