Re: Is there any way to invoke Java API from PostgreSQL

From: aditya desai <admad123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Erik Brandsberg <erik(at)heimdalldata(dot)com>, pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is there any way to invoke Java API from PostgreSQL
Date: 2021-08-13 04:42:48
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Erik,
Sincere apologies. Maybe I wasn't clear. We need to transfer data between
Azure PostgreSQL to On Prem Open Source PostgreSQL and Azure PostgreSQL to
on Prem Oracle. Azure PostgreSQL is not allowing outgoing traffic through
DB Links outside the same region. That's where we are looking for API-like
solutions.

Regards,
Aditya.