Re: str_aggr function not wokring

From: aditya desai <admad123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mike Sofen <msofen(at)runbox(dot)com>, Pgsql Performance <pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: str_aggr function not wokring
Date: 2021-04-08 12:58:56
Lists: pgsql-performance

Sure!! Thanks for the response. Apologies for multiple questions. Faced
this during high priority MSSQL to PostgreSQL migration. Did not see any
equivalent of XML PATH which would give desired results. Finally was able
to resolve the issue by rewriting the Proc using WITH and string_aggr in
combination. However still facing performance issues in the same. Will
investigate it.