Re: View taking time to show records

From: aditya desai <admad123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Kumar, Mukesh" <MKumar(at)peabodyenergy(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: View taking time to show records
Date: 2022-03-25 10:20:26
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,
1. Have you tried creating indexes on columns for which it is showing
sequential scans?
2. In my experience if the view is referring some other view inside it, it
is advisable to directly query on tables instead on child view.
3. This table 'so_vendor_address_base' definitely needs indexing to remove
sequentials scans.

Regards,
AD.