How to build PL/Perl against a pre-existing PostgreSQL installation

From: Ankit Sablok <ankitsab(at)buffalo(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to build PL/Perl against a pre-existing PostgreSQL installation
Date: 2017-01-14 01:01:21
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

I am trying to figure how do we approach the problem of building PL/Perl
procedural language against a preexisting PostgreSQL installation.
Essentially I have the Postgres directory with (bin, lib, share)
directories and now I want to build PL/Perl from source against this
installation. I don't want to configure my Postgres with --with-perl flag.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks