Student intro for GSoC: Modify postgres_fdw

From: Samia Shafique <samia(dot)shafique67(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Student intro for GSoC: Modify postgres_fdw
Date: 2015-03-20 21:26:16
Lists: pgsql-students

Hello!

I am Samia Shafique, an undergrad student from Bangladesh University and
Engineering and Technology. I am interested in doing a project for
postgresql for GSoC 15 and I chose “Modify the postgres_fdw to allow a
server to be defined as "autocommit" or similar- to allow for autonomous
transactions”. Who is a possible mentor for this project? Since I am a
determined newbie with very little time left, I would need some assistance.
I am looking forward to your response as I need to get started asap.

Thank you,
Samia Shafique