Length of SQL show in dashboard limited to 1K

From: Don Branson <don(dot)branson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Length of SQL show in dashboard limited to 1K
Date: 2020-05-19 16:56:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm using pgadmin 4.21, following Server Activity and drilling into
individual requests, looking at SQL for certain requests. The SQL is
limited to 1024 characters, but that's cutting off the where clause, which
I need to see. I was able to find a solution for this for older versions of
pgadmin, but am unable to see the whole SQL in pgadmin4. How do I see the
whole query?

Thanks,
Don