NYC: lead database developer

From: Kris Borer <kris(at)keyme(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NYC: lead database developer
Date: 2013-05-06 14:23:25
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi, we're a venture backed robotics startup in New York City. We have a
hardware product and a mobile app, both of which rely on a central
database. We're looking for an architect, someone who can build out our
initial production system intelligently and then manage a team as we grow.

Our current backend system uses PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, and AWS running
Linux. If you are interested, please send a resume and a short email about
yourself to kris(at)keyme(dot)net

Thanks,

Kris