Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?

From: Emanuel Araújo <eacshm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?
Date: 2014-09-25 10:24:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank's Adrian,

I want really create another CURRENT_DATE called SYSDATE.

postgres=# SELECT CURRENT_DATE ;
date
------------
2014-09-25
(1 row)

I need that:

postgres=# SELECT SYSDATE ;
date
2014-09-25

Because, I am trying SymmetricDS between Oracle and PostgreSQL, in my case,
there are a lot of fields with "DEFAULT trunc(sysdate)". This situation
break when I start the sincronization why the data type there isn't in
PostgreSQL.