Re: PostgreSQL promo templates

From: Pavel Golub <pavlo(dot)golub(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alex Kliukin <alexk(at)hintbits(dot)com>
Cc: ik(at)dataegret(dot)com, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL promo templates
Date: 2018-11-12 21:39:12
Lists: pgeu-general

Guys if we have something valuable, please, send me masters for
printing. I'm abroad right now, so delays in response are plausible.
Cheers.

PS If someone from pg.eu community wants to participate, please, mail
me. I'll do my best to provide you with proper support
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 11:24, Oleksii Kliukin <alexk(at)hintbits(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Ilya,
>
> > On 9. Nov 2018, at 18:25, Ilya Kosmodemiansky <ik(at)dataegret(dot)com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > You can send me your text, i will put it in a template Ive just prepared and send you a pdf or eps. Or ping me in pm
>
> Thank you! We need to come up with the contents that fits the template, obviously, do you plan to reuse an already existing one? Do you have an example of that template rendered with some other text?
>
> Cheers,
> Oleksii

Hoc est vivere bis, vita posse priore frui.
Nullus est in vitae sensus, ipsa vera est sensus.