Multiple clusters with same tablespace location

From: Nate Dudenhoeffer <ndudenhoeffer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple clusters with same tablespace location
Date: 2016-07-20 14:59:23
Lists: pgsql-general

What happens if I have two postgresql clusters running on the same server
each with a tablespace pointing at the same location?

I have a production server, where I intend to move some tables to a second
tablespace. I have a development/qa server which has multiple clusters
running, each with a restore from the production server.

Thanks in advance,
Nate