Re: Postgres performance issue

From: Ninad Shah <ninad(dot)shah(at)percona(dot)com>
To: Bo Victor Thomsen <bo(dot)victor(dot)thomsen(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres performance issue
Date: 2022-06-24 16:50:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

You may consider using the Pgbadger tool. This tool extracts data from log
files and generates a comprehensive report.

Besides, a low INSERT rate is often attributed to a number of factors.

- A number of indexes
- A number of foreign keys
- A number of DB triggers
- A number of long-running queries
- Another processes contributing to the load
- Disk utilisation

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Ninad