Re: Ticket needed

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
To: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Renee Phillips <renee(dot)phillips(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ticket needed
Date: 2019-10-01 17:27:27
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi Laetitia,

Just to give you a little update, I'm planning on volunteering on the
Monday afternoon (I have connected with the organizers about formally
volunteering), attending the migration training on the Tuesday morning out
of pocket, and then using the Tuesday afternoon as my sightseeing time. I
think this will be a balanced use of time.

Sincerely,
Katie