Re: CFP open for coming events

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
To: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Renee Phillips <renee(dot)phillips(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: CFP open for coming events
Date: 2019-10-24 14:03:37
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi there,

Thanks so much for this information. I'm currently preparing a talk on
Hadoop/Postgres to give at the University of Ottawa in February, however,
I'm now thinking I should try to give it at Fosdem as well since it would
be very appropriate material. I will likely take you up on your offer to
review slides and to advertise the talk at the University in February,
since that will be a community event :)

Cheers,
Katie