Feedback on a deck

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feedback on a deck
Date: 2020-10-01 23:18:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello all,

I am wondering if a community member could please contact me if you have
time to review a slide deck I created on Hadoop and Postgres? It focuses on
fault tolerance. I would really like some content feedback on the full
deck, which is 65 slides. If you have time to review it, please email me,
or contact me on irc (mappx). I do not mind if you are not an expert on
Hadoop (or have never heard of it).

Thank you,
Katie