Re: Q&A at Postgres Women talk at pgconf.eu

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
To: Olga Kalinina <olga(dot)v(dot)kalinina(at)googlemail(dot)com>, pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Q&A at Postgres Women talk at pgconf.eu
Date: 2019-10-20 16:09:34
Lists: pgsql-women

There is nothing wrong with emotional responses. I was happy to see that
the speakers were so engaged, passionate and already well-informed about
the issues. Do the speakers feel that they could have used more references,
evidence and speaking points than they already had?

What is the appropriate length for a question in one of these sessions so
that I can better host/moderate one in the future?

Thank you,
Katie