Re: How to Identify and Fail Transaction When Slave Node Down

From: Anushka Weerakkodyge <anushkaw(at)ceylonit(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to Identify and Fail Transaction When Slave Node Down
Date: 2017-03-16 09:06:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

problem still persists.
Is there any configuration (parameter?) to set the timeout of the
connection ? Because if the slave node is down, transaction to master node
waits forever until slave node comes back online.
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anushka

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 5:21 AM, Anushka Weerakkodyge <anushkaw(at)ceylonit(dot)com