PgAdmin 4 create a C language function

From: Tal Glozman <glozmantal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin 4 create a C language function
Date: 2018-08-12 07:42:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I'm using PgAdmin 4 (3.2) and I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to create a C
language function. I couldn't find any graphical example that explain the
steps and how to fill the fields in the official documentation.

What should I choose in the "Object file" and "Link Symbol" fields? Can
anyone point me to an example of the process? I didn't find anything useful
using google.

Regards,
Tal