Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4

From: Siddharth Divi <siddharth15130(at)cse(dot)ssn(dot)edu(dot)in>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4
Date: 2017-09-25 13:47:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I'm unable to download/export the data as a .csv file. But I'm able to see
the table contents which have been retrieved.

I am using pgAdmin4, which I downloaded and installed for Windows from the
below link : "https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v1.5/". So
now, when I query the database, I'm able to view the query result, but I'm
unable to download it as a .csv file, as nothing occurs/happens when I
press on the button, containing the 'Download' symbol.

I have attached the pictures for reference.

*'Download.csv' *: This is how it looks like when I press the download
button, that you can see in the image. It is surrounded by black solid
circle. And after that, nothing happens.

Can you please suggest a quick fix for this problem, as it really is
cumbersome for me , not being able to download the dataset.

Attachment Content-Type Size
DownloadCSV.png image/png 131.5 KB
SearchResults.png image/png 113.1 KB