[GSoC 2021 proposal] pl/julia extension

From: Konstantina Skovola <konskov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GSoC 2021 proposal] pl/julia extension
Date: 2021-04-12 13:56:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello community,

I’m Konstantina, a GSoC candidate for the project “Create Procedural
language extension for the Julia programming language”. The mentors have
already looked at my proposal and I’m attaching the finalized document.
There is still some time for corrections, in case anyone would like to
offer an opinion.

Best regards,

Konstantina Skovola

Attachment Content-Type Size
Konstantina Skovola pl_julia proposal.pdf application/pdf 93.6 KB