Re: PGConnectionPoolDataSource referencing problem

From: Pawel Veselov <pawel(dot)veselov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGConnectionPoolDataSource referencing problem
Date: 2013-08-14 20:19:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 2:26 AM, John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com> wrote:

> On 8/14/2013 2:11 AM, Pawel Veselov wrote:
>
>> flag value is not persisted...
>
> you do realize, 'persisted' is not an actual word?

M-W defines persist(4) as a verb, meaning,
"to continue to exist especially past a usual, expected, or normal time"
"persisted" is a legal past participle of the verb "persist". My statement
can
otherwise be rewritten as "flag value does not continue to exist in the
created reference object".

So, I don't really see a problem with the word "persisted". However, I do
see a problem with the "defaultAutoCommit" flag :)