pgscript developers doc

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgscript developers doc
Date: 2014-02-26 20:22:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

In commit fa3f47e337261ae9e654 the file "xtra/pgscript/doc/developers.html"
was deleted, but it is still referred to in pgadmin/pgscript/README. Is
there a replacement doc to look at, or should the reference just be removed?

I was looking into this, because I was wondering how hard it would be to
add support (or at least tolerance) for anonymous DO blocks.

Cheers,

Jeff