Re: server setting up error

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: cem yurdakul <cemyurdakul(at)yandex(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: server setting up error
Date: 2022-09-20 18:25:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 7:27 AM cem yurdakul <cemyurdakul(at)yandex(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I've just install latest version of the PgAdmin4 for windows but I cannot
> set up a server.

Did you install pgAdmin4 and PostgreSQL from the same bundled installer?
Was PostgreSQL already installed? Were you trying to upgrade it at the
same time as upgrading PgAdmin4?

> Path settled, port configuration settled however postgre is not shows
> services.msc,

I don't know what "path settled" means. But your image of services.msc is
showing the wrong part of the alphabet to show 'PostgreSQL'.

Cheers,

Jeff