front page "download 10 rc 1"

From: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: front page "download 10 rc 1"
Date: 2017-09-29 16:52:11
Lists: pgsql-www

The .org front page has a link named "Download 10 RC 1", but it links to
this page:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/

However, that page caters to production releases. It may be possible to
click around enough from that page to figure out how to install 10rc1, but
it sure ain't easy. (And I haven't managed to find it all for Windows)

Is there a better page we can link to that is specifically for installing
10rc1, for people who don't want to compile it themselves?

Cheers,

Jeff