Re: Logical Replication not working for few Tables

From: Padmakumar Kadayaprth <padmakumark26(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Euler Taveira <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Logical Replication not working for few Tables
Date: 2021-11-13 08:28:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am using postgresql 11 on windows.it is native logical replication.

Unfortunately I deleted old logs before seeing this issue . Now replication
is happening without any issue for all the tables without any issue other
than these four table.So there is no error in the log.
I am really stuck .

I am thinking of doing a work around.
After dropping four tables from publication,
if i am creating four new tables ,import data from old tables to new tables
,drop old tables and rename newly created tables to the actual table name
which i dropped and add it back to publication and refresh subscription .
Does this step help me in fixing this issue because the id of the relation
will change even though I have the same table name.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Padmakumar