Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL

From: Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru, tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL
Date: 2018-11-17 05:51:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I don't know how much what I write on this thread is read by others or
how useful this is for others who are following this work

I've been following this thread and many others like it, silently soaking
it up, because I don't feel like i'd have anything useful to add in most
cases. It is very interesting seeing the development take place though, so
just know it's appreciated at least from my perspective.