Re: not fixed - no changes showing up in clients like squirrel and pgadmin

From: Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jim McNamara <thirdshiftcoder(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: not fixed - no changes showing up in clients like squirrel and pgadmin
Date: 2016-06-18 04:05:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

You should have all the learning tools necessary in the docs. I have found
only one book so far on Postgres that I liked better than reading the
docs... Greg Smith's Postgres 9.0 High Performance (which even now has some
outdated info, I hear he's working on an update though), and that isn't a
book for learning the basics.

I am also thinking you're connecting to a different server or something
similar. Why not give us some actual errors, or explain in more detail
what is happening?