Re: Query much slower after upgrade to 9.6.1

From: Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query much slower after upgrade to 9.6.1
Date: 2016-11-07 18:05:40
Lists: pgsql-performance

As suggested in the Postgres slack channel by lukasfittl, I disabled
hashagg on my old server, and ran the query again. That changed one piece
to a groupagg (like was used on the new server) and the performance was
similar to the 9.6.1 box.

9.5.5 w/ hashagg disabled: https://explain.depesz.com/s/SBVt