Cannot Run EnterpriseDB Postgresql Installation

From: javad M <mjavad007(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot Run EnterpriseDB Postgresql Installation
Date: 2012-08-23 14:31:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, i just formatted my machine and installed fresh win7 x64. Also
installed VS2012 since i do .net developement. In backend i use postgresql
so downloaded latest postgresql 9.1.5 installation. But, i am not able to
install. Upon executing file "postgresql-9.1.5-1-windows.exe" it asks for
UAC and i say yes then i get a black window and another window named
console with "(Downloads) 1 % " written in it. I have installed old version
before and also on many clients but this is first time i am encountering
this issue. There are also no logs anywhere. Please help, as my development
is fully stranded because of this issue.