Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

From: Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Date: 2015-04-09 20:14:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Oops. I used a dummy IP address in the yml file for privacy reasons. The
actual IP addresses would be placed there in my setup. The pg_basebackup
connection to the MASTER_PORT_5432_TCP_ADDR is successful, so I know that
slave can connect to the master at least. But it just cannot open a
streaming backup connection...