Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

From: Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Date: 2015-04-09 19:32:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

I can confirm that the REP_USER is a role with replication attribute in the
master

Role name | Attributes | Member of
postgres | Superuser, Create role, Create DB, Replication | {}
replication | Replication +| {}
| 4 connections |

Also what file do you have primary_conninfo in?

This setting is in ${PGDATA}/recovery.conf and looks like this:

primary_conninfo = 'host=${MASTER_PORT_5432_TCP_ADDR} port=5432
> user=${REP_USER} password=${REP_PASS}'