Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

From: Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Date: 2015-04-10 21:10:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

I spent the last hour checking the config files are indeed being used ––
and they are. :P I'm getting silly after days of this configuration
nightmare. Thanks for replying to all my posts and making helpful
suggestions. After reading a bit more about log outputs, I enabled the
maximum logging, and I think I am seeing something interesting in the logs:

https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/bb58fa52077ae3288dfd#file-slave-log-L60-L65