Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected

From: Dongkuo Ma <luc(dot)mdk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql server reset the connection immediately after connected
Date: 2012-11-02 02:32:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry!
I typed the enter key and sent the uncomplete message.

The psycopg2 connect function succesed,but throw a exception

This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while
processing the request.

when executing any sql statement.

Using tcpdump, I found the server reset the connection immediately after
connected, and i cann't find any log about this.
This is the tcpdump log http://pastebin.com/uW0at4Zd