Re: wxWidgets Debug Alert assert "sizeNew == -1"

From: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: bithead <kirk(at)webfinish(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wxWidgets Debug Alert assert "sizeNew == -1"
Date: 2014-01-16 10:10:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have checked with pgAdmin 1.18.1 with PostgreSQL 9.3 in Mac OS 10.6.3.

I have checked pgAdmin that comes with PostgreSQL 9.3 installation and also
my development environment in debug mode but i am not able to reproduce
this issue.

May be issue with Mac OS X version ? I will check with other version of Mac
OS X with debug and release versions of binary.

Thanks,
Neel Patel