How to convert firebird stored procedures into postgresql functions

From: Elusai Soares <elusaisoares(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to convert firebird stored procedures into postgresql functions
Date: 2016-05-17 00:56:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there :)
I have an internship project that consists in migrate a Firebird structure
and data to a PostgreSQL one. I have already gotten the migration of
tables, primary and foreign keys (and other constraints), indexes and views
to a PostgreSQL database.
But now I have 140 Firebird stored procedures. I need to convert them into
PostgreSQL functions. My question is: is there any tool that could do this
conversion? I have tried some tools such as DBTools Manager Professional,
Full Convert and PostgreSQL Database Converter, but none of them is able to
convert stored procedures.

I would like to find a tool because I have a little time to finish this
activity manually, and I not even reached triggers...
Thank you all and best regards from Brazil :)