Re: BUG #18522: Wrong results with Merge Right Anti Join, inconsistent with Merge Anti Join

From: Richard Guo <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: antti(at)lampinen(dot)eu, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #18522: Wrong results with Merge Right Anti Join, inconsistent with Merge Anti Join
Date: 2024-06-25 02:07:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 2:37 AM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> The following two queries result in different query plans and different
> results, even though there is only a dummy condition change between them.
> The
> latter results are correct, there are two rows that match the conditions.

Thank you for reporting. As far as I recall, this is the first
field-reported bug about the right anti join!

Could you please provide the schema and necessary data for the two
tables to reproduce this bug? If there is a self-contained repro, that
would be great.

Thanks
Richard