Re: Sort functions with specialized comparators

From: Stepan Neretin <sndcppg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Stepan Neretin <sncfmgg(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Andrey M(dot) Borodin" <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, Антуан Виолин <violin(dot)antuan(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sort functions with specialized comparators
Date: 2024-09-08 12:59:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, why do you think that I rejected Andrey's offer? I included his patch
first in my own. Yes, patch 2-0006 is the only patch to which I have not
attached any statistics and it looks really dubious. But the rest seem
useful. Above, I attached a speed graph for one of the patches and tps(
pgbench)
What do you think is the format in which to make benchmarks for my patches?
Best regards, Stepan Neretin.