Re: Permission to allow testing harness to send error reports for pgweb directly to mailing list.

From: Akshat Jaimini <destrex271(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Date: 2023-11-14 12:57:12
Lists: pgsql-www

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the delay(got stuck in some uni stuff). I am working on this
right now, so currently I am planning to use Supabase to store the failure
report content instead of storing entire files. This will also give us a
way to prevent the harness from reporting any repeating errors in
subsequent builds and make it easier to display the data on the website for
the harness(which can then be hosted easily on Cloudflare pages or whatever
is preferred by the community). Does this seem to be in the right direction
or should we opt for some other solution?

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini