Regarding The PGWeb Testing Harness Suite Development in GSOC 2023

From: Akshat Jaimini <destrex271(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding The PGWeb Testing Harness Suite Development in GSOC 2023
Date: 2023-05-17 18:04:42
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello everyone!

We are pleased to announce that the PGWeb Testing Harness Suite for the
official website is being developed in GSOC 2023.

You can checkout the repository for the project here:
https://github.com/destrex271/pgweb-testing-harness where we'll have all
the tests that would be written for the website.

It would be amazing if you guys have any suggestions like the features that
you would like to have in the project. As of now we are focusing on
implementing the functional tests(that includes testing out the links and
other interactive elements on the website) using Selenium.

Looking forward to developing this amazing project for our community!

Thanks,
Akshat Jaimini